Monday 6 August 2012

Monday morning dawned bright and warm and after a night of heavy rain a lot of the stickiness of spilt ice cream and burger sauce was washed away. Sadly the rain did not keep away some stupid people who decided that the town needed a permanent reminder of their visit executed in blue felt pen in one of the shelters. I visited with some graffiti remover and managed to reduce it to a blue stain on the white paint. It will need a fresh coat of paint as the spray was taking more of the background paint off than the felt tip.
The afternoon was pleasant and sunny, one of my ears got burnt, it seems that I missed it when applying sun block so I have a further identification mark, one bright red ear,
Daily stats :18309 7.69 miles
It is interesting to note that I have now exceeded 500,000 steps, which might explain why I feel so flippin' knackered.

If you have enjoyed reading this blog why not take a look at some of my other work, My book "The Art of Coarse Boating" is available at: Buy The-art-of-coarse-boating
 Also see my own website: jeffdray.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment